If you are interested in becoming a member of the German Shepherd Club of Victoria, please go to their website for membership information and form: GSDCV membership
For additional information, you may also contact:
David Organ, Branch Manager 0438 657 381
Veronica Filmer, Chief Instructor 0417 541 553
or email the Branch anytime at email@example.com
Geelong Branch membership
• As a member of the GSDCV you will receive a membership card that allows you to attend the Geelong Branch training days as well as those of other branches.
• All members are required to wear their name tags when at training. This assists your instructors and is a Club insurance obligation. If you need a replacement, see our Membership Officer.
• As part of your membership you will regularly receive a Geelong Branch e-newsletter as well as the following magazines that contain information on Club activities, shows, trials and general interest articles as well as information regarding the health of your dog:
– The German Shepherd News (Victoria only)
– German Shepherd Dog – Quarterly National Review (Australia-wide)
• Members are invited to assist with Geelong Branch activities that may include:
– setting out and returning agility equipment
– assisting with canteen duties, eg barbecues
– helping clean up the equipment store or clubhouse as necessary
– attending Bunnings Sausage Sizzles (twice yearly)
– participating in community events as representatives of the Club, eg Million Paws Walk
• The Branch continues due to the efforts of volunteers and the more members that volunteer, the more this branch will prosper.
• Members are to be respectful to other members at all times and show due consideration.
Above all, enjoy the companionship of your dog and remember that for him or her, you and your family are the most important beings in their lives.
You can read our Member booklet-Oct 2019